1 Day First Aid Course with CPR & AED
Time & Location
About the Event
This one-day course will help you meet your regulatory requirements if your risk assessment indicates that first aid training covering emergency protocols only is sufficient for your workplace.
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid. It is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments, such as clubs and small offices.
This course provides basic life saving first aid skills and knowledge of workplace health and safety regulations, covering:
- Adult resuscitation (CPR)
- Burns and scalds
- Choking adult
- Communication and casualty care
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond (theory based)
- Defibrillator pad placement (theory based)
- Minor and severe bleeding
- Role of the first aider (including knowledge of health and safety regulations)
- Unresponsive adult